If you or a loved one suffered injuries due to a defective product, you may be entitled to compensation. A Nashville product liability lawyer from The Cochran Firm – Nashville wants to help you fight for the compensation to which you are entitled.
Call us today for a free consultation: 615-651-7451.
We Handle All Types of Defective Product Cases
We can manage all the following types of defective product cases and more:
- Automotive safety equipment, such as airbags, seat belts, car seats, and the structural features of a vehicle
- Medical devices
- Construction equipment, including hardhats and other safety-related products
- Electronics, especially those that come into close contact with the body
- Defective or dangerous drugs, such as opioids and Zantac
- Defective products for children or infants, such as car seats
With these examples in mind, there are numerous products that could cause injuries or death if they do not work properly. Should this be the case in your situation, you may have the right to move forward with pursuing financial recovery.
Call us at The Cochran Firm – Nashville today at 615-651-7451 to learn more about your potential for compensation.
We Will Fight for Compensation on Your Behalf
Once your lawyer has identified the appropriate party (or parties) to be named in your case, your lawyer may proceed with legal action.
Your lawyer may start by:
- Drafting the necessary paperwork to file your claim
- Collecting evidence, such as photographs of the product and your injuries
- Consulting experts familiar with the product in question to confirm that it did not function properly or have adequate warnings
- Reaching out to counsel for the responsible party (or parties) and exploring any settlement options available to you
- If necessary, arguing your case at trial
Your Nashville product liability lawyer will defend your rights and outline your case for compensation.
If successful, you may be able to obtain financial recovery for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income or reduced earning capacity
- Long-term disability
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
If you lost a loved one due to a defective product, you may be entitled to compensation for funeral and burial costs, lost wages, and more.
A member of the team at The Cochran Firm – Nashville can help determine the value of your case.
Call The Cochran Firm – Nashville Today
You do not want to wait as time is often a factor in your ability to bring a civil action.
It was the vision of our founder, Mr. Johnnie Cochran Jr., to pursue injustice in its many forms. With over 40 years of serving the community, The Cochran Firm has served clients throughout the country. To see how a Nashville product liability lawyer can help you, call our team at The Cochran Firm – Nashville today at 615-651-7451. The consultation is free, and we do not receive payment unless you do.