Both manufacturers who make drugs and the doctors who prescribe them have a duty to ensure the safety of those who take these medications. However, drug manufacturers and doctors sometimes fail to provide protections for patients taking certain medications.
If you or a loved one suffered an adverse reaction to any drug––either over the counter or prescribed––you may have been put in harm’s way and may collect compensation. Call our team at The Cochran Firm – Nashville today at 615-651-7451 for a free consultation from a Nashville defective drug lawyer regarding your case.
The Risks of Dangerous Drugs
A national climate where drugs are advertised and sometimes freely administered hides a hard truth: certain medications can be extremely dangerous, and even fatal.
Potential side effects of dangerous drugs can include:
- Strokes, which is the fifth leading cause of death in the U.S., according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Insomnia, which may lead to secondary health consequences
- Suicidal thoughts
- Dizziness, which may lead to head injury
- Internal bleeding
- Serious conditions, such as cancer or cardiovascular complications
Regardless of the side effects you have suffered, we want to hear from you. Call The Cochran Firm – Nashville today at 615-651-7451 to discuss your case with a member of our team.
For a free legal consultation with a defective drugs lawyer serving Nashville, call 615-651-7451
Our Team Wants to Fight for Justice on Your Behalf
An adverse reaction to a defective drug can leave you:
- Permanently disabled
- Physically diminished
- Mentally impaired
- Unable to work
- At an increased risk of death
Our team can assist you by:
- Investigating the circumstances under which your health was impacted
- Consulting a medical expert to review your medical records and the effects of certain drugs on your condition
- Identifying the party or parties who erred in manufacturing or prescribing you one or more medications
- Handling all communication with the other party (or parties)
- Seeking out settlement offers
- Bringing your case to trial as needed
Our team may be able to carry out other services that we have not listed here, depending on the specifics of your case.
Compensation We Can Fight for in a Defective Drug Case
Now is likely a difficult time for you, whether you personally suffered harm from a dangerous drug, or you have lost a loved one under similar circumstances.
We will aim to help you recover awards for:
- Medical expenses, including emergency intervention or corrective procedures
- Impaired quality of life
- Lost wages or diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
You could be entitled to additional compensation. If you are seeking compensation for damages we have not listed here, we encourage you to share those details with your Nashville defective drug lawyer and legal team.
Nashville Defective Drugs Lawyer Near Me 615-651-7451
Call Our Team at The Cochran Firm – Nashville Today
We carry on the legacy of Mr. Johnnie Cochran Jr. by fighting for each of our clients. We are passionate about seeking justice for parties injured by defective or dangerous drugs. We can hold a drug manufacturer, drug prescriber, or others who caused you harm liable. Due to statutes of limitations or repose, your time to act may be limited. Call us today at 615-651-7451 for a free consultation.